Deep Word Writing Project Template
Questions: (input for note)
– SOW Questions
– Monroe’s Mountain questions
– Heath Made to Stick questions: SUCCESS
FLOW (Clarity of) Goals:
Satisfaction level today:
Set up plans to allow flow …
Achieve GTD Engagement and Execution clarity: WTD.
Plan for the 8 requirements of flow.
Outline the necessary planning steps to create the path toward conclusion.
THE PLAYING FIELD & RULEBOOK
1. Clarity of goals* and immediate feedback*
2. A high level of concentration on a limited field*
3. Balance between skills and challenge. Do-able. Within reach.#
4. FLOW: Go down the checklist* (at your best speed#) and SCORE!
FLOW CHECKLIST #1
1. Select item for focus now.
2. Add template
THIS IS THE PLAYING FIELD
3. Review quote … fix typos.
4. Title and subheads – draw game boundary lines (highlighted quotes)
GENERATE MATERIAL – RUN PLAYS
Template questions – SOW Questions – Monroe’s Mountain questions – Heath Made to Stick questions = plays
9. Conclusion – 2 yard line. Call to Action.
10. Editorial review – Spell check
11. Publish and celebrate
AoI/CS: Deep Work = read and respond to my own writing.
Deep Word is defined as deep work reached by pleasureable flow and ends in publication, typically on my blog. It is an extension of my preaching ministry.
MBA Purpose: As an architect of ideas, I add value to information
1. from a variety of sources (input),
2. to provide innovative spoken and written solutions (product)
3. for intense and widespread human problems (market)
4. in harmony with God’s will (evaluative process).
Use plans to measure enthusiasm and pleasure.
Turn partly done categories and ideas into project blog post templates.
I can then ask … do I want to do this … complete this? Begin this?